Thursday, August 19, 2010

Karma?

So I think I am being paid back for being GREEDY! I found out that my insurance was changing and I would no longer be able to get FREE hearing aids but if I hurried I could get one last one. Thing is, I didn't NEED one...I just WANTED one. You know...for a back up? Well, it worked. I intended to get the latest and greatest but uh well they don't make any 'latest and greatest' in the kind that I need so instead I was just going to get one that worked. Fine by me. Well, THIS is what I got!


Do you see how HUGE they are? Seriously? You have got to be kidding me! Sigh... So, whereas I wanted some latest and greatest, truly what I got was a 'back up' cuz there is no way I am wearing THESE! Geez!
Ok, but on top of all that goodness, there is something else. I was told that these would be Bluetooth compatible. How cool is that!? I mean I could act like the Bionic Woman or the Secret Service! You know, just push a magic button on my ear and I could hear you talking from my cell phone? AWESOME! Ok, so HERE is what I got...!
Do you see what this REALLY is? It is one of those, "I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up" necklaces. You know that LifeLine or whatever! Ok, it's not, but tell me it doesn't LOOK like it!? I am supposed to wear this while trying to be a discreet secret service agent? Hardly! And as for the Bionic Woman, well, maybe! Oh man oh man. This did NOT work out the way I hoped it would... Just another day in the life of ME!























































No comments: